Topic: LEGO Immortal Iron Fist | Episode 1: Kidnappings

Directory Link

LEGO Immortal Iron Fist | Episode 1: Kidnappings

Link 1

When the Hand threaten the city of K'un L'un, Iron Fist must leave New York to save the immortals who raised him. But dark secrets wait for him in the mountains...

Re: LEGO Immortal Iron Fist | Episode 1: Kidnappings

I can't begin to describe how amazing that was, but I'll give it a go:

Jack's writing paired with your insane attention to detail with your animation makes for a truly cinematic feel, the sound, music and VFX all lend to the telling of the story and none seemed to distract from it. I can't wait for the next episode and I truly feel that this level of quality is something to aspire to.

If I had to give a little constructive criticism on anything it'd be that you can see the clay the figures are standing on a little too often, I don't have a problem with this personally, though I know others have a massive aversion to it.

Lisaisanut wrote:

If I had to give a little constructive criticism on anything it'd be that you can see the clay the figures are standing on a little too often, I don't have a problem with this personally, though I know others have a massive aversion to it.

Clay doesn't bother me much. Except when it is not the same color as the base plate or the minifigs leg. That really distracts my eye, it automatically snaps to the clay because of the different color.

Loved it. Not a huge fan of the hero, but this series may change my mind. Jack wrote an awesome script, and your animation could not be sharper. Huge props to the voice actors too. Can't wait for more.